We are everything anyone could wish for from a thoughtful and caring traditional family funeral service.
- 32 West Street, Cromer, Norfolk, NR27 9DS
- 01263 514814
- [email protected]
What We Offer
Order Of Service
We can provide a large range of Funeral Order of Service’s that are printed to a high standard, giving you quality that looks impressive yet respectful. Whether you want a simple, elegant Order of Service or a bespoke, personalised Order of Service, there is a design to suit everyone. Whilst some people choose a design straight from the brochure, others like to incorporate special photographs such as their loved ones garden, prized car, pets, special place and many more. We will work with you to ensure you have an Order of Service that is a fitting tribute to your loved one and a lasting keep-sake.
Once you have picked the design you would like, we will need any photographs that you want included in the Order of Service and the wake location if applicable (once you have booked it). The actual content for the Order of Service is emailed to us by the Minister/Civil Celebrant officiating at the service, once you have met and discussed the actual funeral service content with them.
General Disbursement fees are paid by us on the family’s behalf.
- Crematorium fees:
- St Faith’s – £1,060.00 (includes emission surcharge)
- Earlham – £1,060.00 (includes emission surcharge)
- Cromer – £ 915.00 ( Includes emission surcharge )
- Doctor’s fees – £164.00 (2 x £82.00)
- Clergy fees – £190.00 (plus any travel expenses, usually about £10)
- Cemetery fees – at cost
- Press announcements – variable based on publication used and content
- Flowers – prices vary according to tribute chosen
- Catering fees – variety of flexible menus and prices
- Orders of service – prices vary according to number of pages and quantity of booklets
Cemetery and burial charges vary greatly, and it is difficult for us to state a specific cost. However, we will make these clear at the time of arrangement.
Generally all Funeral Services and Church Fees are exempt from VAT, except for press notices, floral tributes and catering.